We are looking for an ambitious Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success team. In this role you will build strong relationships with enterprise customers ensuring successful deployment of our DataSnipper products and services. Your efforts will drive customer satisfaction and happiness. If you care about delivering happiness to customers, we would love to talk to you!
DataSnipper is a technology scale-up that provides AI solutions to help audit firms transform their organisation. We are one of the fastest growing businesses in the Netherlands, in three years we have expanded our activities to 72 countries and have more than 100.000 users. We are shooting for world domination, and you can be a part of this!
What you will do
- Being the strategic partner and trusted advisor for our key enterprise customers.
- Creating brand advocates and shareable success cases and building up a relationship & partnership with our customers.
- Identifying, negotiating, and closing upsells. Identifying and influencing decision makers and key stakeholders of some of the largest audit firms in the world.
- Ensuring customers achieve significant value with our intelligent audit platform.
- Become a DataSnipper product expert and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcomes.
- Creating brand advocates and shareable success cases.
- Conduct on-going account meetings to communicate best practices, develop plans for expanded functional usage, provide use case examples for leveraging key product functionality and communicate new feature releases.
- Optimizing Customer Success management processes and sharing valuable insights to product, development & sales.
What you bring
- Experience in a client-facing role, managing complex accounts.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work effectively in an ever-changing start-up environment.
- Familiar with the dynamics and customer journey in B2B enterprise software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present to executive and key decision makers.
- Great interpersonal skills with a positive attitude.
- Proactive mindset and excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong understanding of the software industry.
- Fluency in English.
- Gezellig (non-translatable)