We are looking for an ambitious Software Engineer to join our development team. In this role, you will build software that has an impact on more than 100 000 users in 72 countries. You will do this with a great team of software engineers. Your efforts will drive customer satisfaction and happiness. If you care about delivering happiness to customers, we would love to talk to you!
DataSnipper is a technology scale-up that provides AI solutions to help audit firms transform their organization. We are one of the fastest-growing businesses in the Netherlands, in three years we have expanded our activities to 72 countries and have more than 100.000 users. We are shooting for world domination, and you can be a part of this!
What you will do
- Take full, end-to-end ownership over new features and products.
- Work with an energetic and fun group of software engineers, as well as product and customer success managers.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Professional Services, Customer Success, and Marketing.
- Develop cutting-edge algorithms that impact more than 100.000 users around the world.
- Optimizing the Sales processes and sharing valuable insights to Product and Customer Success.
- Team up with business stakeholders to ensure that solutions add customer value.
What you bring
- A passion for building and shipping amazing software.
- Minimum 2+ years' software engineering experience in real-world projects.
- Applied knowledge of software engineering and best practices such as testing, documentation, and code reviews.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work effectively in an ever-changing scale-up environment.
- A collaborative approach, being open to help team members.
- Proactive mindset and excellent project and time management skills.
- Gezellig (non-translatable)
What we offer
- Excellent salary
- Knowledgeable and friendly colleagues
- The chance to help build exciting new technology
- Friday drinks and great lunches
- International experience (clients all over the world)
- Plenty of room for your own ideas
- Personal and professional growth